Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ho(e) and Freak: Is There a Difference?!


"Don't be scared of my aggression, Just don't get the wrong impression..." - Hoe Jhene' Aiko ft Miguel and Gucci Mane

So, I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day, and I asked a question.  Is there a difference between a Ho(e) and a Freak? Is one better to be than the other? He referred me to the song above.  So, I'm gonna discuss my opinions on what I think both are, and my conclusion.  And, this definition is for both Males and Females (Lady Mahogany doesn't discriminate) lol.

A Ho to me is a person that continually gives up their goodies/having sex with people, and they may not even know the person's last name(or first name for that matter).  A ho might be indulging in sexual activity with more than two people at one time (together or simultaneously). They may indulge in the occasional gang bang or train (do you boo!), and may not see anything wrong with that.

A Freak on the other hand to me, is a person that thoroughly enjoys sexual activities, and may like to divulge in other types of sex besides vanilla sex( vanilla sex is just plain sexual intercourse/oral sex. no licking, no biting, no extra fun. BOOOOO! ).  They might be into BDSM, enjoy giving oral sex a lotta bit, or just plain like rough sex, etc.  

Can a ho cross into being a freak? Can a freak be a ho? Abso-tootle-lutely! There are plenty of freaky hoes and there are times where freaks can at one time cross over to the ho territory right quick.  Hey, It happens!

But ultimately, If you are a Ho(e), be a proud ho(e)! If you are a Freak, be a proud freak.  Remember, you should always be proud of who and what you are.  Eff judgment from people that are too afraid to be who they really are! Remember, Mind over matter, Don't mind what they say, cuz it don't matter! YOU are the one that ultimately has to live with the decisions you make in your life.  As long as you are being a safe freaky ho(e), DO YOU BOO! And get yours!

What would I prefer? Me personally, I would rather be a freak than a Ho(e). Why you say? Since I'm a woman, Being a ho would change my anatomy (read: stretch my holes out wider than a crater). Men can, and usually, get away with being hoes.  Why? Simple, cuz we let them! They don't get the stretched out holes (well, some do...), but they can also be frequent club members at the clinics. I also like staying out of the clinics.  And, I would rather be freaky for my man, and him only.

What do you think? What is your definition of a Ho(e) and a Freak?

No comments:

Post a Comment