Sunday, September 22, 2013

What Do You Do When You Have A Bad/Crazy Day?


"Today, oh today, nothing seems to be going my way. Tryna keep my sanity, its getting the best of me today, oh today..." Today- Avery*Sunshine

Your car broke down on the high way. You lost your A ++++ paper off of your computer you've been working on for weeks! You got a run in your good tights. Your boss is being an asshole. The baby had a bad day at school/daycare.  Yep, you're having one of THOSE days.  If one more thing goes wrong, or if someone says one more wrong thing to you, lawd jesus help them!

Working as a substitute teacher, I have my share of these days. The two good things about bad days are they are few and far between (hopefully. If not, I will send up a quick prayer for you!), and they end. Usually when I see or sense my day starting to get a lil wonky, I will do a couple of these things:


  • Repeat to myself trouble don't last always
  • Pray/Meditate
  • Say to myself, "Eff (insert asshole's name here)"!
  • Find a quiet corner to go in and BREATHE DEEPLY
  • Get a sweet treat
  • If I'm involved with someone, get me some peen (or as I like to call it, feel good factor ;-) )
  • For A REALLY Crazy/Bad day, hit a happy hour or get a bottle of something
So that's my list of what I do, What do you do on those crazy/bad days?

No comments:

Post a Comment