Sunday, June 2, 2013

The first post!

Hi all you out there in the world wide web! this is Mahoganytene coming to ya for the first time. I was trying to think of what kind of blog I was going to make this, but I have so many interests and thoughts, it would be wrong to rob you of all of them :-). Soo, I'll start by introducing myself:

About moi:
I'm in my late 20's (80's baby!)
I have a degree in health education (insert irony look here)
I currently reside in the second smallest state Dela-where
I love anything patterned with hearts and flowers
(its my 'thing')

my interests are (in no particular order):
music (listening to it is like breathing to me!)
fragrances
lingerie
Sex
food (obviously!)
creativity in any avenue
art
progression
love/happiness
ratchet TV
comedy
healthy living (I'm still trying to find my niche, and stick to it)
hair (natural and other types of styles)

Of course there are other things I'm interested in, but I'm sure you have a life, so I won't keep you long. just wanted to introduce you to the person behind the blog.
thanks for reading!
wishing you infinite love, happiness, and prosperity,
Mahoganytene

No comments:

Post a Comment